Flux & Frazzle: The Art of Change


Big changes are coming and with all change there's an impact on my art practice. Given that the way I create is based on my experience of a place and what goes on around me there is no telling what direction my art will go. This aspect of change is somewhat frightening and exciting artwise. Until these changes actually happen though I waver between flux and frazzle and procrastination. 

 Meanwhile my studio is in the process of being  dismantled but FIRST I have to finish the final pieces for an upcoming exhibit in September at the Winds Cafe with my TAG (Textile Art Group).  Part of the exhibit will include felt food, this one is called "what a tart'.


Craft felt, paint, embroidery and wire

cheers and thanks for dropping by
jafabrit

Comments

Popular Posts