Before Breast Cancer and After Breast Cancer

Things change and for some it's dramatic,  for others it's more nuanced, sometimes for better sometimes for worse, but without a doubt cancer changes things. I can't talk for others, the dynamic of their lives and personalities are different. For me the change was nuanced with some priority shifts.

I've never taken life for granted, or the joys in it, but now there is relief and a keener appreciation. 

Dadirri is part of my daily life.


As You Sow So Shall You Reap and I thank goodness because at my lowest point dear family, friends, and people in my community blessed me with their love and support.
Yes shit happens
but I am here
 to learn from it
deal with it
grow from it
AND 
Where once the pain of indifference or being ghosted would have lingered, now I thank goodness the type of person who would do that is out of my life.  

Pressure To Be a Professional Artist
That's gone
 I do ART and it will be what it will be.

Choosing what NOT to waste time on
as in not sweating the small stuff

Carpe Diem

  

easier said that done but working on it

Keeping a Sense of Humour
well that didn't change one bit ;)





Comments

Popular Posts