Bitty Waits


Comments

Anonymous said…
Awwww, what a cutie!

(and a GORGEOUS painting, CB!)

Hope you are all staying warm, happy and healthy down there!

OH-during my research on EAB and alternative native-bug-friendly treatments, I stumbled across an article by (I THINK) a local guy of yours...
http://entomologytoday.org/2014/10/10/emerald-ash-borer-may-have-spread-to-different-tree/
Very distressing but something has killed two limbs on my yard Walnut (who is a neighbor to my infected Ash.)Limbs facing the Ash. And the 'Manchurian' Ash in China (somewhat resistant, I think) has some kind of juglone-related chemical in it's biochemistry. Hmmm.
So as sad as the news about those fringetrees is, this has given me a heads-up to cut down and check those limbs come Spring.

ANYWAY (done prattling!:-) if you happen to hear anything (anecdotally) around town about this, would you mind sharing? Thanks so much. xoxoxo T

Popular Posts