Cafe Sparkles in Morristown Tennessee

One of the things I like to do is sit somewhere in a town on our road trips and just soak in the atmosphere, people watch and get a sense of a place. We found the perfect spot in the historic district, Java Garden Cafe, with a shaded area that kept us cool.
I thought the "skymart" a wonderful idea, although sad to say there were a lot of empty storefronts on the top level. It was a hot day so walking under the skymart was nice and cool. It's a shame they don't decorate the concrete though, with murals or with colours that integrate it with the surroundings. err, says I posting black and white photographs ;)
That's just the artist in me though.
I nice place to visit, with a couple of large antique shops which required my immediate attention. ahem! I'm glad we stopped there for lunch. People were very friendly and generally a nice atmosphere. 


Comments

Popular Posts