Old Fashioned Telephone

repix and instragram photograph
Thanks to my friend we managed to get into the Marriott on Lexington Avenue. Didn't need to take public transport or get a cab because everywhere we wanted to go was within a 10 to 20 minute walk.
What was I thinking?
 I just LOVED the house phone in the hallway and wanted to take a pic. My friend's reflection was not planned but it worked oh! so well. I used my iphone and then repix filter (sorry can't remember) to get that old fashioned feel.  Some photos I don't alter, some I just use a filter and others I manipulate with several filters to get the mood I want.  For me photography is a means to an end, not an end in and of itself. Having said that, I feel I got a sense of the old grandeur of this landmark hotel. 

Comments

Popular Posts