Painting on Exterior Plywood for Public Art

Peeps in the Park is a public art project that my friend, Nancy, and I put together 3 years ago and we're gearing up to replace 11 of the 14 panels.  
stencil painting of an artist
The Pierre painting hung for three years but couldn't be saved :(  So I sanded it and primed with couple of coats Kilz. I decided to do a somewhat abstracted scene of my kitchen window sill .
Painting Doll Shaped Perfume Bottle
Window Sill Ornaments
2'x4' plywood panel
I then sealed the painting with two coats of polyurethane and will add clear silicone sealer to the top edge before hanging it outdoors.

well time to buzz, got framing to do
 Thanks for dropping by my corner of the world. Hope you enjoyed your visit.
If you have any questions please feel free to drop me a line.








Comments

Popular Posts