Midnight Painting In the Studio

Somehow I managed to drag a 4'x4' wood panel 
into my tiny studio and was inspired to get cracking on the Fence Art Gallery Project painting. Just as well because the deadline is pretty tight. Flippin' eck' I Iv'e just realized DUH! that is why my shoulder is hurting this morning. Oh!the pains we suffer for our art!

Been working on two projects that I am glad to say are set up, phew! One of those projects is for the Yellow Springs Arts Council and the other one is by Nancy and myself and is now published.
POWA!
I will be doing a photo shoot later this week with our first featured artist.

Comments

Lisa Graham said…
I always love to see work spaces and yours is lovely. Is that a big nose on the wall?
jafabrit said…
lol, yes a big nose. My friend and I made it and it was hanging around town for a while :)

Popular Posts