Oh my, this ARTS org should know better.


UPDATE
5.30.2013
Matter has been resolved
Really appreciate the email & apology
thank you

So a CT art org used my art to make a button for their ARTWALK FUNDRAISER
How about a 
Donate to Corrine Fund
Because not ONE person, not ONE company, not ONE organization has offered to pay me for my work, let alone give me any credit.
Here is the original © C.Bayraktaroglu
oh! and if you are wondering how I knew this was my painting underneath their donate button, apart from the reverse image search matching it up and finding it, it still had my file name attached. 


Comments

Margot Potter said…
I think it's time you emerged from the rabbit hole, my friend. At some point, this is just going to drive you insane.

Love
Margot
jafabrit said…
I think I am still rather gobsmacked to be driven insane, but indeed, there is a rabbit hole and I don't want to spend too much time with the mad hatters club.

Popular Posts