How Bob the Rand McNally Driver became a JafaBob

It all started innocently enough, really! Bob was alone in Brother Bears as the Rand McNally camera crew raced around town filming this, that, and everything else.  Not for long though, because the flower power gang was there and Bob felt the power of the flower. Before he knew what was happening, Wham! he had needle & thread in hand and was happily (I knew he was happy because he was smiling) sewing up two lovely flowers for our craft bombing on Dayton Street.  He earned his stripes and is now a 
JafaBob


Jafapal Nancy and I stitched up a few new yarnbombing pieces and I replaced the twiggy stencil yarn bomb with a new one.

In between yarny mischief and FUN around town, I have started working on a new embroidery piece. Just as well because, YIKES,  I have a solo exhibit coming up in 4 months.

Comments

Popular Posts