Observations this St.Patrick's Day

I made a special breakfast for myself as this is my 33rd wedding anniversary, Kippers.

Watched this sweet video


The Dogs were rescued by the Japan Earthquake Animal Rescue and Support


Shaking my head at this

Corporate Bullying & Nadia Plesner
Darfurnica (detail), Nadia
Plesner, 2010

It's ironic that Vuitton sues one artist for copyright infringement but on the other hand hires artists who infringe copyright.
The use of this original image was to raise funds for Dafur,and it's re-use in  this painting (which is NOT for Sale) is for educational purposes and promote fundraising.

Comments

Teresa said…
Corrine...tell me you didn't eat your anniversary breakfast alone.
jafabrit said…
LOL, I did coz the smell of kippers scares dh awaaaaaaaaaaay. We are having a special dinner together tonight :)
Anonymous said…
Congrats on your anniversary and many, many more.
:-)
Treena

p.s. Loved your little girl stitch..so sweet. Wouldn't they be cute hung around a nursery?

Popular Posts