sketchbook scaredy cats

Spread your wings and let the fairy in you fly!
~Author Unknown

black gesso, spray white gesso and spray glitter

I had sprayed a doll in the garage and it left a shadow on the  mat, which I really liked. So I thought I'd try it in my sketchbook. It has a lovely ethereal quality.
So what does this have to do with sketchbook scaredy cats. Well, there are a LOT of people who are either scared of showing their sketchbook (as if it was supposed to be perfect) or scared of experimenting because they are stuck on this idea that it's supposed to be used for formal studies.
The truth is there are
 NO Sketchbook RULES. 

LINKS
 I love seeing all the different sketches from around the world at

Embroidery Sketchbook for the Needle Doodler


You're reading art by corrine bayraktaroglu originally posted on Jafabrit's Art. 

Thank you for dropping by.


Comments

Popular Posts