Oh, crap! She's Up

I like that the New Year is starting off with a show, a new embroidery project. It's going to be a panel with the "Knit Knot Tree" in it. I've used some new stitches since I need to get a sense of knitting on the tree. So far I've done brick couching, Queen Anne Stitch, broad chain stitch and satin stitch.



Talking about the "knit knot tree" a pal tipped me off that my photo of the tree is included in the book In the Loop-Knitting Now by Black Dog Publishing. I'm looking forward to getting a copy as it looks like a very interesting read.

“Be the kind of woman so that, when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says, ‘Oh, crap – she’s up.”

Comments

RPLancaster said…
I love that tree. What a fun concept. Wonder what my husband would say if I crocheted around one of our trees?
Where did you find that quotation? I laughed out loud when I read it.
Pauletteaicar
jafabrit said…
thanks RPL :) I laughed too when I saw that quote, but I can't seem to find the origin of it???
Anonymous said…
plz plz plz...can i quote you?
jafabrit said…
you mean the devil quote anon? You are free to use it :)I will add it is not my quote though. Have no clue where it came from.
Oh CB, your adventures are SO refreshing, your lovely images have been a refuge thru a rather dark holiday period -- and I too will pass your delish quote forward (if just to point people to your blog *wink*) I look forward to the new year with projects and energy galore ;o} v.
Top stitching and congrats and oh man I love that quote! x:)

Popular Posts