Not quite mehndi embroidery


I say not quite because I'm not using traditional mehndi patterns. More of a mix of zentangle doodling, some mehndi elements, and including good luck motifs :) such as the nazar boncuk in the palm on this one.
© by Corrine Bayraktaroglu. All Rights Reserved
dmc floss on tea stained linen



 I had two in my "stitch gasp" exhibit and one sold before it got on the wall and the other the day of the reception. Since I have fun doing these and my arm is better and I know of two buyers in waiting I thought I would do some more.
Well gotta go and design some new one's.

More Seasonal Decorating

I know what you're going to say;"why does she have a skeleton in her den wearing a  Xmas hat."  I got her (esqaulita) one christmas and she hangs around all over the place, even in town. Hey, I'm an artist and I can get away with it.
AHEM!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey! That's Esqualita in a Santy hat!
Have a lovely time, canny lass. I'll give you a wave from New York! :-)
jafabrit said…
wheeeeeeeeeee, you're going to New York, lucky you. Have a smashing time, I want to hear all about it. Waving to ya from yellow springs, ohio.

Popular Posts