Shit Not Another Ceiling

Michael Caine by David Bailey

The title refers to a comment in this interview about taking pictures vs making pictures: a video interview with David Bailey. I'm sure some of you will recognize many of his iconic images. Just beautiful and a fab interview! His work is currently showing at Bonhams in London.

********

Meanwhile I TOOK this photo at the Springfield Ohio Diwali last night. Whether I took a picture vs making a picture I suppose it up to the viewer. I thought it captured

a lovely moment of The Springfield Diwali 2010 which really did knock my socks off :) and was an absolute  feast for the senses, indian food, art, music, humour, poetry and dance (mixture of contemporary and classic).

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well, I think the picture of Claire is lovely.

Popular Posts