Not Another One & Are You Man Enough to Knit

sorry I just can't help it



I figured out how many seconds it takes to capture the firework before it completely explodes and never quite know what to expect.
This is one of few photos that worked out and is my fave from July 4th in Yellow Springs.

Are you Man Enough to Knit
Had to share this from Fibre Alive.


Check out the famous Maori dance, Haka (Ka Mate) by the "All Blacks" Rugby Team on my blog, its awesome.


In Jafabrit's Studio
 my muse is being sluggish

Mr.GobbleHead

Part of the problem is that I don't have a pattern drawn out for the whole piece. I'm kind of approaching it like a Tilleke Shwarz, whose work to me is like the Basquiat of Embroidery. I find it very challenging.
   
Local Stuff
 Next week we will be at the Cirque Carnival (info listed on our jafagirl facebook page)

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm man enough to knit - just not coordinated enough. I'd lose an eye, guaranteed.
Anonymous said…
I'm trying to learn to enjoy the times that my art is slow. We all need rest. (Easier said than done.) I can't wait to see how this turns out!
Megan H Carroll said…
The boys were darling... and those ladies did an awesome job...

Popular Posts