C is for Credit

A pal and I got it in the credits for crafting yummy sandwiches for the actors and crew during filming of this short film adapation of "love conquers all" by Irish writer Mike McCormick, thanks Vanessa.
AND
unbeknownst to us until a couple of days ago the Knit Knot Tree was included in this book published in August
believe it or not
I am still surprised by the inclusion, but I guess us putting a sweater on a tree continues to amuse. It is listed in the chapter titled Artistic License (Page 187) and you know I have one of those LOL!

41 Extraordinary Knit Designs
from the Daily Green Website

thanks for crediting the jafagirls for the pic of Nancy yarnbombing

thanks to Craft Gossip
for the shout out for my
skull embroidery




Comments

Debrina said…
Credit where credit is due. You're up once again on my site next week. Here's some more arsenal that proves your greatness. I love the artistic license! I haven't been issued one yet. I guess I better start swatting.
That's da bomb; inclusion in Ripleys is sure to increase tourism in YS. You should start a bed and breakfast. I still have a restricted artistic license. Corrective hoodie etc.
jafabrit said…
I have always wanted to have a bed and breakfast Bill, and we nearly bought one once lOL! What is with the restricted artistic license, HUM!

Debrina, I got mine as a joke as I had two people ask me as I was putting up knit graffiti if I had a license. Now if I am asked I can whip it out and say 'YES! What do you mean once again on your site eek! I didn't know I was on before, blush!!!!!!!!!
Jasmine said…
I love your guerilla knitting. Have you been over to Grrl & Dog?
jafabrit said…
Hiay Jasmine (beautiful name), thanks for dropping in. Oh yes, I visit grrl+dog, her blog is fantastic, as are her yarn adventures.

Popular Posts