Jafagirls get up to mischief at 3:07pm



I blew the whistle and lots of kisses and cuddles On Saturday Dec 6th at 3:07 pm.
Boy did a huge crowd show up on the steps of the Presbyterian church in town
You can see the slide show of "the kiss" on our  jafagirl blog.
I accosted people and forced Hershey chocolate kisses on them, poor things ;)
My dog Rufus seriously resisted a kiss from my daughter

It was fun day, with a lot of joy and jokes and smiles
A HUGE thanks to the Village of Yellow Springs for being such good sports and participating.



Comments

Lana Gramlich said…
I bet y'all had fun. :)
Colette Amelia said…
Wow so busy! Congratulations on the nomination! The Chamber of Commerce should bestow an award on you for helping to put Yellow Springs on the map. The Mayor should appoint you CEO of Citizen engagement and smiles. The craft/yarn stores should make you their most valued customer!

And I just think you are super duper wonderful!
Cat-in-a-Box said…
And that shot of Rufus and your daughter is priceless!!
awwww.... I love it!
Anonymous said…
Corrine, your slide show brought tears to my eyes for some reason (in a good way) - wonderful!
Philip said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I wondered if I had offended you with my Catherine Tate joke (W.A.F.L)!
Kiss!
Philip
jafabrit said…
philip, moi offended, humph! do I look bovvered? ;)

cyn,there have a few people with that reaction. Really the whole event was very sweet.

thanks everyone :) Now I am plotting for next year, how about you?
jafabrit said…
I love the photo of claire and rufus cat.
Philip said…
Are you disrespecting my family? Are you calling my mother a prostitute? Am I bovvered though?
jafabrit said…
wotEver!! that well bad!

Popular Posts