skeletons and hearses

Somebody asked me why I had a skeleton in the car today!
Nothing complicated really!
She was supposed to be photographed with Darth Vader in town last Saturday, but it was raining so heavily the photo shoot wasn't going to work. I just haven't been bothered to take her out of the car. Between me driving around town with a skeleton and this fella with a hearse, well I suppose it is hardly surprising people think this town is a bit weird.

Scott Avnaim the hearse guy





PIZZA BOX COMPETITION
Art News Blog had a link to an art competition, I thought what the heck, why not give it a go! If you have time check it out and tell me what you think.
Design your own Pizza Box

Oooh, check out pollocksthebollocks pizza box design, I would buy pizza just so I could get the box :)
Or how about this one by the Bird Proofer David Howard
Here is Maria's (busy in London with her play-woo hoo) at Baaahhh

Comments

Popular Posts